Drug War clumsy propaganda

There are just so many jokes waiting to happen here, my fingers can't even type them. Regardless, if 76% of drug users are gainfully employed, what does that imply for how easy it is to function and still use illicit substances (presumably not at work)? Seems like a fairly weak argument, doesn't it? And the remaining 24% of unemployed drug users, were they fired for not being able to pee in the cup? Or for other reasons unrelated to job performance?

Drug War PropagandaDrug War propaganda (click for larger version)


About this Entry

This page contains a single entry by Seth A. published on March 20, 2005 11:53 AM.

Now You See It: An Audit of KBR was the previous entry in this blog.

Tom Waits top 20 albums is the next entry in this blog.

Find recent content on the main index or look in the archives to find all content.


Powered by Movable Type 4.37